Your project’s success depends on partnering with a mechanical contractor with the highest levels of knowledge and expertise.
Rabe Environmental Systems is an HVAC industry leader with a wide range of capabilities and an expansive list of resources to complete your project on time, on budget, and as safely as possible. Our team’s diversity, skill level, and experience guarantees your project will be overseen by experts every step of the way, and that each aspect of your building project will be managed efficiently.
Since 1916, we’ve earned a reputation for reliability, professionalism, and for providing the most attentive customer service to our clients. Our commitment to quality and safety is evident in the thousands of projects we’ve completed, from routine updates of HVAC systems to the design and installation of complex systems for process control.
Trust in our Experience
- Experienced management personnel dedicated to Quality, Efficiency, Safety, and Teamwork.
- Well trained, experienced and responsive Project Managers who pay attention to detail and follow through.
- A quality management team with hands-on involvement in all projects.
- ISO 9001:2000 compliant Quality System frame-work for Quality control from design review through final inspection.
- A qualified and experienced design/build team headed by a licensed professional engineer.
- A 32,000 square foot manufacturing facility featuring a full TDF coil line and plasma cutters for consistent quality and cost effective fabrication.
- An award winning safety program with a safety huddle on every job, every day.
- Design/Build estimators who provide on-time estimates and value engineering opportunities.
- Computerized estimating, CAD and computerized dispatching for fast-track capability.
- Superior financial strength, bonding capacity and complete insurance coverage.
- A depth of personnel and equipment permits a quick response to your projects needs.
- A workforce trained in the most up to date technology. Our journeymen receive 10,000 hours of on-the-job training and 1,000 hours of classroom instruction.