DDC Control System Upgrade: Erie, PA
- Replacement of combination pneumatic/DDC system with fully web-based DDC controls.
- Control installation and programming for 10 air handling units, 200 VAV and fan-powered boxes, four boilers, four chillers, one cooling tower, six exhaust fans, walk-in coolers, freezers, sidewalk snow melt systems, and building lighting controls.
- Building remained fully operational throughout control system upgrade.
- Building system is accessible through campus network or via any computer that has internet access.
- Temperatures, operating conditions, scheduling, and system alarms are viewed in real-time.
- 24/7 notification of abnormal conditions.
- Downtime of critical equipment is greatly reduced, ensuring continuous comfort.