Corry Memorial Hospital
New plumbing construction, Corry, PA
- Installation of domestic water service, natural gas piping, medical gas distribution systems, and seismic restraints.
- Installation of new sanitary and storm sewers.
Domestic water system
- Installed 1.5 MBH RBI Futera boilers and 450-gallon hot water storage tanks for domestic hot water.
- Installed circulating pumps, backflow preventers and mixing valves.
- Installed 15,500 lineal feet of domestic water piping for distribution system.
Sanitary & Storm Sewer Systems
- Installed 7,000 lineal feet of PVC piping for underground sewer and storm systems.
- Installed 5,500 lineal feet of no-hub cast iron piping for above ground sewer and venting systems.
- Installed grease interceptors
Medical Gas Systems
- Installed Beacon Medaes vacuum pump system that included outlets for Oxygen, Nitrous Oxide, and medical air with alarm.
- Installed 20 medical gas stations with 6,000 lineal feet of piping for distribution system.