Your project will benefit from our strategic partnerships.
Rabe Environmental Systems is aligned with several organizations across the country and in Western Pennsylvania. These professional affiliations are vital resources for consumers to ensure the integrity of a business. We take great pride in being a part of these organizations, as it demonstrates our commitment to a competent and technologically-current workforce.
Rabe’s professional affiliations include:
- Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors' National Association (SMACNA)
- Mechanical Service Contractors of America (MSCA)
- Mechanical Contractors Association of America (MCAA)
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW)
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- The City of Erie Plumbing Commission
Additionally, Rabe has agreements with AFL-CIO Local Unions 12 (Sheet Metal Workers), 449 (Pipefitters), 27 (Plumbers) 56, (Electrical Workers) and Number 603, (Laborers International Union).
- AFC - CSO
- SMACNA NWPA
- City of Erie Plumbing Commission
- National Minimum Standard Agreement Commercial Pipe Fabrication Shop